Facebook App is the easiest means for anyone to access the Facebook platform. Being in existence since 2004, Facebook has covered a lot of grounds and still holds the title as the World’s Biggest Social Media Giant.
Information from statista.com has proven that as of April 2020, Facebook has over 2.6 billion monthly active users. The credibility of the service over the years has earned it the honor as the number one social media platform in the world. Thinking of a platform where engagement is constantly on the rise, it’s “Facebook”. Lots and lots of features are being added to the platform and this is the reason why people do not stop enjoying the use of Facebook.
Facebook App Review
The Facebook Mobile App is compatible with Android, and iOS devices. The mobile app gives users much easier access to Facebook. The most interesting part about using the FB app is the flexibility it presents users. You get to access all the Facebook features at your fingertips. With just a click on the app, you get logged into Facebook.
Making use of the Facebook web version is great but using the FB app gives you a much different experience. You can locate features on Facebook easier on the mobile app than on the web version.
Facebook App Features
The features of the Facebook official app aren’t really different from what you will find on the web version. Below is a list of the most common:
- Facebook Search
- Facebook Events
- Facebook Gaming
- Facebook Marketplace
- Facebook Messenger
- Facebook Dating
- Facebook Groups
- Facebook Pages
- Facebook Rooms
- Facebook Avatar
- Facebook Watch
- Facebook Help & Support
- Facebook COVID-19 Information Center
Download Facebook App on Google Play Store | For Android
- Open your Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Using the search box at the top of the homepage, search “Facebook”
- Click on the Facebook App.
- Click “Install”
- Once it’s installed, click “open” then, sign in using your Facebook login details.
Download Facebook App on App Store | iOS
- Open your Apple App Store on your iOS device.
- Scroll to the bottom and then click “App”.
- After that, tap “Search” and enter “Facebook”.
- Tap on the Facebook App.
- Tap “Get”.
- Tap “Install”.
- Now, open your Facebook App after the download. Then, enter your login details to access the Facebook App.
At this point, you can have the Facebook mobile app running on your device.