Email marketing has been in existence and for a good purpose. It’s the most explicit and productive approach to connecting with your leads, taking care of them, and making them customers, constantly taking over every other marketing channel.
This article will guide you on how to set up your email marketing funnel in order for you to acquire leads and initiate sales always.
Email marketing is an extremely productive marketing system for sending emails to customers and prospects. Effective email marketing makes prospects customers and makes one-time buyers loyal, raving supporters.
With the guide from this article, you will be able to know:
- How to establish an email list filled with aimed customers.
- How to elevate your emails for the best open rates and click-through rates (CTR).
- That means you will be able to automate the way of nurturing your leads and making prospects customers.
Importance of Email Marketing
In spite of the advancement in social media and undesired direct email (which has never been a nice marketing strategy), email continues to be the most productive process to nurture leads and make them customers.
There are a lot of reasons why you should make email marketing part of your best priorities and here are some of those reasons
- Email is among the best channel for communication. Note that at least 99% of consumers go through their email daily.
- You are in charge of your list. In other social media platforms, your account (coupled with all your posts and fans) can be halted or removed at any moment for any reason.
- People who purchase goods marketed via email spend up to 138% than people who don’t receive email proposals. As a matter of fact, email marketing contains an ROI of about 4400%.
Email is straightforwardly the most excellent way to do online sales.
How to Do Email Marketing
Are you wondering how you can get started with email marketing? Here is an answer for you.
You begin with your list. Opting in Monster will make it very simple to start taking leads right away.
Using Monster Leads, you will be able to start building your email list, and also start spreading out to leads, while storing your leads safely inside your Opt-in Monster dashboard.
After that, you can include an email service provider. There are so many of them, and so you can select the right one for you and your goals.
After the steps mentioned above, you will need to refine your lists and your messaging so you can reach your audience and connect with them.
You will also be able to set up some stuff in your email service that will make things easier for you to use.