Trying to get a job abroad? Because we offer some very fantastic chances for foreign applicants who want to live and work abroad. You can now apply for employment in Denmark with a free work visa for foreign applicants in 2023.
With many openings in several industries, finding employment in Denmark is simple. All applicants seeking to advance and develop their careers are welcome in Denmark.
Denmark is renowned for being the world’s happiest country. It is renowned for its sustainability, quality, and hygiene and has one of the most tranquil communities.
To create a secure future for oneself and one’s family, one must consider all of these factors. Therefore, if Denmark’s beauty has already captured your attention, read this post since we have an opportunity for all international applicants to advance their careers.
In this post, we’ve provided a list of some of the jobs that are now open in Denmark along with some typical compensation packages. Continue reading for more information.
Also see: Most Sort After Scholarships in Nigeria
List of Denmark Jobs with free work visa 2023
Since Denmark is already inhabited, some people may believe that finding a job there will require a lot of effort. However, some firms are permitted by the Danish government to employ foreign workers who are hard to find in Denmark.
Some of the positions with free work visas for you are listed below;
- Denmark Engineering Jobs
You have a fantastic opportunity to advance your career in Denmark if you have a degree in engineering. Jobs are available in information technology, construction, and computer science. The most in-demand jobs are in civil, mechanical, and software engineering.
Siemens Gamesa, Energi Viborg Elteknik, Danfoss International, Crown Tech ApS, K.J. Enterprise, Innowise group, etc. are top employers with open positions. For the positions, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER – A BSc degree in the relevant discipline and technical competence are requirements for this role. The monthly wage range for this position is between 30,000 and 52,000 DKK.
- A Master’s degree in civil or geotechnical engineering and at least three years of project management experience are required for this post. CIVIL ENGINEER. The monthly salary range for civil engineers is from 20,400 to 58,600 DKK.
- Software engineers must possess a BSc in software, mathematics, and science as well as expertise of computer systems and programming languages (C++ and Java). The monthly compensation for this position is typically 40,000 DKK.
2. Jobs at Universities in Denmark – Jobs as lecturers, associate professors, and researchers are available to foreign applicants in a number of renowned Danish institutions. Arhus University, Syddansk University, and Regions Jaelland are a few of these institutions.
You must adhere to the following conditions in order to be qualified for these positions:
- LECTURERS – For this position, you must possess a Ph.D. in a related discipline, teaching experience, and strong communication abilities. The monthly wage range for lecturers is from 26,700 to 87,000 DKK.
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSORS – You must have academic credentials from a university, teaching experience, and published research. The annual salary for associate professors is up to 637,788 DKK.
- RESEARCHERS – Researchers are required to have a significant body of publications as well as Ph.D.s in pertinent fields. The monthly average pay for researchers is 26,600 DKK.
3. Jobs in healthcare in Denmark.
Nurses, medical receptionists, and surgeons can choose from a wide variety of positions in the Danish healthcare industry. Rigshospitalet, Statens Serum Institut, and Aarhus University Hospital are places where you can find these positions.
Before submitting an application for these positions in Denmark, you must meet the following criteria, for example;
- A BSc in nursing and a registered nursing certificate are required for this post, as well as Danish language fluency. Nurses make a monthly income of 33,200 DKK on average.
- SURGEON – To be considered for this post, you must be a specialist in your field, have two to three years of hospital experience, and be in possession of a valid medical license. Surgeons make 126,600 DKK a month on average.
- A minimum of a high school diploma is required for the position of MEDICAL Receptionist, as well as strong computer and desktop abilities. Candidates must possess effective medical terminology knowledge. The average monthly pay for a receptionist is 21,999 DKK.
Candidates looking for professional chances in Denmark are invited to check through the options stated above as we have compiled a list of Denmark jobs that offer free work visas.