Delete Friends On Facebook – Have you tried unfriending someone on your Facebook contact list and it seemed impossible? You may be tired of certain friends or you want to free up your contact list for more people who you want to be your friends since Facebook has a limit to the number of friends you can have on its platform. Also, you may just want to unfriend people who stalk you or people who just fill up your contact list you don’t connect with. If any of the above reasons apply to you, then you should want to read this article to the end because deleting your friends on Facebook isn’t as difficult as it appears to be.
Facebook Delete Action
When making use of Facebook, the delete action made available as part of its settings makes it easier for one to delete any action that was once approved. You can delete posts, comments, friends, and even your Facebook account, that is if you choose to. Now, let’s get to the subject of deleting a friend on Facebook.
What Does It Mean to Delete a Friend on Facebook?
Deleting a friend on Facebook simply means to unfriend someone who is your friend. Facebook is a social connectivity platform that allows users to send and receive friend requests. Once this request is accepted, the person becomes your Facebook friend and a part of your contact list. You both are now connected, can send messages to one another, and also see each other’s posts.
Just as you are allowed to add a friend on Facebook, you can also unfriend a person if you want.
How to Delete Someone on Facebook
For you to unfriend someone on Facebook, do the following:
- Access the person’s Timeline.
- Tap the Friends button.
- You will see a menu for assigning people to friend lists. In this list, Unfriend is the last item.
- Tap the Unfriend link.
- Tap the Remove from Friends button.
NOTE: When you unfriend someone on Facebook, the person doesn’t get notified about you action.
How to Delete All Friends on Facebook
The truth is, Facebook doesn’t allow its users to unfriend in mass at once. For you to do this, an extension needs to be downloaded. Now to delete multiple friends on Facebook, do the following:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Make a search for Facebook Friend Remover extension.
- Tap Add to Chrome.
- Tap Add extension when you receive the prompt.
- After adding the extension to your Chrome browser, Open Facebook.
- Tap the Friend Remover icon.
- Select the friends you want to delete.
- Click Remove Friends. You will see the bottom in the left corner of the page.
- Now, all selected friends will be removed.
RECOMMENDED >>> Facebook App Update For iOS | Update iOS Facebook