You can anything you need on Amazon, but to make the purchase can be very stressful if you don’t make use of a credit or debit card.
Fortunately, there are a lot of other ways you can use to make purchases on Amazon without a credit card. You can purchase gift cards and prepaid credit cards from most major grocery or convenience stores, but if you make use if a US-based checking account, you can make your payment directly from it.
How You Can Buy Things on Amazon Without A Credit Card
These are steps on how you can make your purchase on Amazon without a credit card:
By Making Use Of A Gift Card;
- You can get Amazon gift cards from most retail stores such as a convenience store or a supermarket. You can but the card with cash.
- You can also get a gift card allowances from another person. They can actually decide to deposit money to your gift card balance that you can spend on Amazon.
SEE ALSO >>> Pinterest Blocked Your Site? Here Is a Quick Fix
By Logging In To Amazon
- In this method, you will be required to create an account with Amazon that is if you don’t already have one. You will just need your name and email address in order to create an account.
- Click open your account page. This can be seen over your name on top at the right side then click on your account.
- Then hit on the “apply a gift card to your account” link. Located at the Amazon wallet section of your page.
- Type in the code from the back of the gift card, the code has 14 or 15 characters which include both letters and numbers.
- You can tap on the check button to see if you entered the code correctly.
- Then tap on “apply to your balance”. The value of the gift card will be added to your account balance which will your payment method whenever you buy any item.
You can add an item to your cart. As you have applied for your gift card, you can be able to buy anything you want to buy and also pay for shipping with the card.
By Making Use Of A US Checking Account
- Sign in to the Amazon site if you have a US checking account.
- Then click on your account page.
- Tap on the manage payment options link. You can see this in the section account page of your Amazon wallet.
- Then tap on the manage payment link.
- Hit on add checking account. A form will display on your screen.
- Then type in the details of your checking account.
- Put in your driver’s license or identification number.
- Then tap on the continue button to get the form processed.
Now that you are done associating your bank account with your Amazon account, you can now use it as a method of payment whenever you purchase an item.