The assent platinum Mastercard is given by Synovus bank. This credit card is ideal for individuals who want to build their credit. This MasterCard stands out in two regards. Firstly, it has a relatively low normal purchase APR for a secured card. Secondly, you will receive a 0% intro APR for the first six months after account opening. This credit card comes with MasterCard benefits which makes your transactions easier. This card’s intro APR is a unique benefit and also the low ongoing purchase APR is unique to secured cards. This card can be used to purchase goods and items from several stores without any transaction fee attached. This card comes with amazing benefits.
How the Card Works
This card has a ridiculously high annual fee of $49. It has 0% intro purchase APR for the first six months. To get approved for this card, you need to have a credit score of at least 300. It has no balance transfer APR. Its cash advance rate is 18.99%, this is variable. It has a cash advance fee of $10 or 3% of the cash advance amount. It has a foreign transaction fee of 3% of the transaction. It has an interest free period of up to 25 days. It has a returned payment fee of up to $29. It has a maximum credit limit of $2000. Cash advances do not come with grace periods on interests. However, you should try to pay your balance fully to try to build your credit. It charges 3% per foreign transaction you make.
- It offers 0% intro APR on purchases for six months, after this period, it goes back to 12.99%
- It reports your payment reports to three different bureaus
- It has a standard minimum deposit of $200
- It has MasterCard benefits
- This card is ideal for car rentals and hotels.
- You have to be 18 years of age or above
- You must have a minimum credit score of 300
- You must have a security deposit of $200 minimum and $2000 maximum.
How to Apply
To successfully apply for Assent platinum MasterCard, follow the steps below;
- Visit the application website of Asset Platinum Mastercard
- Tap ‘apply now’ when the page loads
- Fill in your personal information such as your first name, your last name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, email address
- Select yes or no if you have a checking account in existence
- Tick the box to show that you are a US resident and you are above 18 years of age
- Tap on ‘apply ‘ below to complete your application.
To have access your credit card account, follow the steps below;
- Visit firstprogress.com on your web browser
- Tap on ‘login ‘ at the top
- Key in your username and your password
- Tap on ‘login ‘ to access your account.